Tuesday, September 14, 2010

.definitely not in kansas.

So, I just have to get this out in writing. Weird fact about me, I am both totally enamored by and scared to death by tornadoes... They are the most magnificent, powerful, and also destructive, terrifying forces of nature... I keep having these recurring dreams about storms. I've had them since I can remember. I always have these dreams where a tornado is coming and I can't escape it. I can never remember how these dreams begin, but the feeling of being totally helpless is engrained in my mind. These dreams are always dark and gray. Sometimes I am surrounded by storms and multiple tornadoes and sometimes I have a bird's eye view and am flying over all of the destruction. I am alone and frazzled. I've tried to look into what these could mean... some people think dreams about storms could symbolize frustration and emotional conflict or uncertainty. That's kind of scary... but these dreams do seem to correlate to specific events.. whether I am totally stressed or emotionally overwhelmed. Maybe I should make some art about this...
Crazy Tornado I found while Googling...

No comments: